Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Classes Starting Soon!


People have been signing up for classes, hoping to start them next Sunday. Call or email if you would be interested in a 6pm time slot Sunday afternoons. Also, if you are brand new to fiddling and have no instrument to speak of, I found a dealer who has decent beginner outfits that include a violin, case, bow, rosin and some other extras for around $60.00. Which is what you pay to get takeout pizza three times and learning to play the fiddle is totally worth that. These fiddles are maple backed and sided and have a bear claw spruce top. The bows are real horse hair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenna, I found your flyer at spiral press. I am very excited about your lessons and hope you are not over booked by now. I left a message at your 375 number and will e-mail later today.
Thanks jfs317

ps fly fishing is my favorite way to live in the moment.

Gelfling said...

I live nowhere near you but would love to know where one can get such a beginner set! This is something I have always wanted to learn.

Unknown said...

This post is several years late but I would love to know if I can still get a beginner set. Please let me know if the offer is still there!